A great yearly event where the middle-age and castles afficionados assemble, the medieval joustings take place during May in the Château de Brézé.
Like every year, a rich program awaits you, with many middle-age fans who will enjoy transmitting their lore to you.
- Equestrian jousting tournaments (45min)
- Camps restoring life in the Middle Ages (Cooking, spices, tales, marksmanship, games...)
- Shows on the Arthurian legend mixing stories, music and artistic fencing
- Medieval music, with medieval shows featuring children
- Leather, wool and weapons racks workshops, and also medieval fighting techniques demonstrations
- Fighting, herbal and smithing worshops
- Live medieval forge !
- Demonstrations of techniques for creating calligraphies, illuminations and medieval beeswax candles
- Poney rides... and much more !
Come and discover the medieval market, where many artisans will offer: leather, pottery, medieval tapestries, apples and dried pears, saffron and products, spices... Don't miss it !